Please read the following agreement carefully.
You must accept the terms of this agreement in order to post your material
(music, pictures, information) to mZeus.com.
Acceptance of Terms
mZeus.com is provided free of charge to all users on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. We provide no warranty, including those regarding the availability, accuracy of information provided, ability to reliably retain personal information, or operability of this web site. By registering or using this service, you agree to abide by these terms of service.
You understand that all material posted on this web site is the sole
responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. mZeus.com
does not censor or correct material submitted (although we reserve the right
to do this in the future). Therefore, you
may be exposed to information that is inaccurate. mZeus.com will not be
responsible in any way for any content that is posted to this site, as well
as any harm, loss, or damage resulting from this content.
mZeus.com does not attempt to claim copyright or ownership of material that you submit, however, mZeus.com claims a non-exclusive worldwide, royalty free, perpetual, non-revocable license to reproduce your material (Otherwise, we would not be able to display it to other users). In addition, you agree to give other users the same license to reprint or save your material for their personal use.
mZeus.com reserves the right to refuse, move, or delete any content that is submitted by users for any reason.
mZeus.com considers the following behavior to be unacceptable conduct, and may terminate remove all content submitted by you if you are engaged in the following activities:
- emailing or otherwise transmitting any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harming minors in any way;
- impersonating any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an mZeus.com staff member, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the service;
- emailing or otherwise transmitting any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- emailing or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity or other proprietary right of any party;
- emailing or otherwise transmitting any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of such solicitation;
- emailing or otherwise transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfering with or disrupting the service or servers or networks connected to the service, or disobeying any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
purposely making false contribution to our public databases in order to
disrupt our service.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless mZeus.com from any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, or expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) asserted by any third party due to or arising from or in connection with:
- the content you submit, or transmit through the service;
- your use of the service;
- your connection to the service;
- your violation of the Terms of Service, or
violation of the rights of another. mZeus.com reserves the right, at its own
expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise
subject to indemnification by you, which shall not excuse your indemnity
Modifications to this service
mZeus.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that mZeus.com shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or discontinuance of the service.
mZeus.com or other users may provide links to other World Wide Web sites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that mZeus.com is not responsible for the availability of these outside resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible for any content, advertising, products or other material on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that mZeus.com shall not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused by use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such sites or resources.
Modification of Terms of Service
Questions or Comments
Questions or comments concerning these terms of service can be sent here